From teen mom, to creative executive at one of the largest Marriot hotels in the world, to motivational speaker and business consultant, Amber Hurdle is, in her terms, a ‘bombshell business woman’.
Over the course of all that experience she has defined her business and personal brand; her mission, vision, values and service standards, and has become the flag bearer for everything she espouses.
Amber gave the opening keynote presentation at the Vacation Rental and deserved every moment of the standing ovation at the end. It was an inspiring talk.
In this episode she shares her philosophy on building a brand, creating a business plan and offers plenty of tips and advice on how to develop and manage a small business.
- How ‘getting knocked up at 16’ was the biggest life lesson she could have learned
- The difference between a business brand and a personal brand
- How to define your business mojo
- What bubble-wrapping means in business and life
- Why creating a personal brand is so important
- The key steps in creating a bombshell business plan
- Networking tips to create 2-way relationships