VRS547 - From Grass Roots to the Corridors of Power - Getting Active in Short-Term Rental Advocacy with Rolf Blizzard
VRS544 - How to Master Guest Screening For Your Short Term Rentals: The Key to Protecting Your Business
Do you have a story to tell? Have you done something in your business that has been super-successful?
Could others benefit from your tips and experience?
Tell us why your story would resonate with the audience.
- 1. Research and Understand the Short-Term Rental Business
- 2. Prepare the Property for Rental
- 3. Create a Vacation Rental Marketing Strategy
- 4. Managing the Operations of a Rental Business
- 5. Create a Core Guest Experience Plan
- 6. Managing Properties for Others
- 7. Branding & Marketing as a Property Manager
- 8. Attracting Owners
- 9. Effective Financial & Operational Management
- 10. Hiring & Managing a Team
Subscribe to receive email notifications for weekly episodes, access show notes, and listen on your desktop.
Play an episode from your Podcast app via Bluetooth or connect your phone to your car using a 3.5 mm cable and select AUX on your stereo.
Install Google Podcasts or Spotify on your Smart TV, then search and subscribe to the Vacation Rental Success Podcast.
Command your smart speaker to "play The Vacation Rental Success Podcast."
Smartwatches can be connected to smartphones to play podcasts using an app, but some are only available specifically for your smartwatch.
Read this article to learn more.