Yay! We’ve reached Episode 50 and have more than 35 interviews recorded. It was a pleasant exercise to go back through them all and review the learning points so in this milestone episode, Mike and I discuss some of the best lessons we’ve learned and applied in our own marketing and VR operations.
Mike and Andrea have been doing some renovations to Sea Breeze and have been revamping their website and marketing strategies. He’s been using many of the tips and recommendations the experts we’ve interviewed have shared.
I’m also sharing the winter line-up of stellar podcast guests that I hope will keep you company during your walks in the snow (or along the sand), the drive to work, or the hour on the treadmill.
We value you so much as a listener and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to tune in. It’s a very special privilege to be in your earbuds or headset and we don’t take it for granted.
THANK YOU FOR BEING AN AWESOME VRS FAN
As a thank you for your listenership we would like to offer you a 50% discount off our most popular download, ‘Hypnotic Language For Vacation Rental Listings and Emails'
CLICK HERE AND USE THE COUPON CODE VRSfan
In this episode Mike and I talk about:
- Why it’s important to know your persona – Erin Raub
- The value of responding to reviews – Evelyn Gallardo
- How helping guests live like a local creates raving fans – Matt Landau
- Another great localista example from Brea Gratia
- The magic of Google Plus – Alan Egan
- Vacation Insider Guides – Andy McNulty
- Keys to great photography – Tyann Marcink
- Professional photography by Shoot Stay – John McElligott
- 12 Must have pages for a vacation rental website – Jay William
- Amy Firmani’s website
- Why mobile search is important – Kirby Winfield
- Targeting niche markets and pet owners – Rex Brown