Starting a property management company in the middle of a pandemic takes courage, passion, and a clear vision of the future. Brittany Blackman has all that and more. A year on from her first interview, where she shared the challenges of launching a business in a competitive market, she talks about networking, creating trust with new owners, growth, and the importance of hiring someone to hold her accountable.
- The key milestones she has achieved in the past year
- What to look for in a first hire
- The importance of finding the yin for your yang when hiring your first person
- Why standardizing everything helps chaos control
- Her tech stack and why it works for her business
- How networking and sponsoring events help to build a brand in the community
- The 3 most important things a new property manager needs to do for success.
Breathe Easy Rentals
VRS374 – Spotlight on Breathe Easy Rentals