Are you leaving money on the table?
Do you think dynamic pricing is for you?
Are your revenue management strategies based on sound data?
These are all questions owners and property managers should consider in their business plans and more so in times where travelling patterns may be changing. Higher gas prices, uncertainties over global issues and pandemic resurgence are all adding up to an unpredictable outlook.
Having a set-it-and-forget-it attitude is no longer a viable option if you want to maximize income and occupancy, so we’ve reached out to the experts in dynamic pricing at Beyond for some advice and tactics.
Ryan Saylor is the Director of Partnerships at Beyond, and he shares his wisdom gained from a career in the business of revenue management.
We talk about:
- Ryan’s history in the industry and his current role at Beyond
- What owners and managers need to do to improve their current pricing strategy
- Ways in which managers can help their owners understand revenue and occupancy expectations
- How repeat guests fit into a pricing strategy
- Some of the myths of dynamic pricing.
Debunking the Myths of Dynamic Pricing
Beyond Revenue Management Platform