There are dozens of podcasts out there talking to owners and managers and offering advice on how to create a great experience for your guests, but few that focus on the guests themselves. The Guest Cast – a new show by Touch Stay – does just that. Hosts, Andy McNulty and Tyann Marcink, talk to people who have great stories about their travels, and how their interactions with hospitality providers has made a difference, not just to their vacation, but their whole life.
In this episode, Andy & Tyann reflect on some of the stories told by their guests and the learning we can get from them.
You’ll hear about:
- How the idea of The Guest Cast Podcast came about
- Their guest selection criteria
- Southern European hospitality and its impact on an SEO guru
- An elevated experience anyone can provide – with no price tag
- The value of over-communication or, when less is not more
- When an experienced property manager is charged a fee for Netflix access
- The five love languages and how they play into every hospitality experience
- Heather’s ‘they were going to murder us in the line shack’ story (or at least a teaser)
Links mentioned in this episode:
The Guest Cast Podcast
VRS256 - Getting on Your Guests’ Wavelength (Love Languages)