I’m always on the lookout for things that make life easier. With the workload of the last two summers, it’s been even more important to shave off time where possible, ease the stress on our staff, and have systems and processes that streamline the workflow.
In this episode I’m sharing the productivity hacks that have helped me and my team manage the busiest summer ever, and come out the other side with some sanity remaining!
You’ll hear about:
- How text messaging improved our customer service ratings
- Why we love digital guest guides
- My favourite workflow management system
- How our remote team communicates
- The importance of recording every process and how we do it
- How we make 3D videos in half the time
- My favourite thing – the DJI Gimbal
- Why creating video emails reduces email back-and-forth